Monday, July 20, 2009

We went swimming

Ok, so JD went swimming, I sat and watched! :) At first he didn't like it, but that was because Mommy was holding him. But once I let him lay down in his little pool, he was so happy. He started splish splashing. He's my little fish. But He's also my little beach bum. I'm looking forward to taking him down to the beach and let him play in the sand and see if he likes it as much as his baby pool. Probably not, b/c Mommy won't let him do his own thing there!! ;)

So cute photos!!

He's my little GQ baby. I put on his swimsuit, and he laid back with his arms behind his head!!

Mommy, I don't know if I like this. Let me gooooooo!!

Ahh.. Much better. Splish splash, giggle!!

Day 2 out in the pool!

Ahh..this is the good life!!

Mommy and JD lounging in the sun. Ok, so I was trying to copy him. Didn't even realize our legs were up together too!! :) <3

Daddy and JD splish splashing!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment