Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year... new me

Life got ahead of me and I lost time to actually catch up with myself, but that is all going to change. It is time for me to get back to things that are important. Keeping track and records on my kids, working on my spirituality and moving on to my happiness!!

JD is growing leaps and bounds since I started this and have lost track. He's going to be 3 in a month! THREE!! He has his good and bad moments. The "terrible two's" hit that boy hard. He went from my cute, adorable and listening little boy to the devil. *shakes head* He stopped listening, talking back..and his new favorite thing is say no, and to go away. Been working hard to get him to listen again, potty trained and ready to start ... preschool!! I can't believe my little boy is already ready to start that!

Ptolemy...he is growing sooooo quick on me! He's 18 months and running all over. He's working on talking, but he isn't as into speaking as much. I just can't believe how much he has grown up in just the last 6 months!! He was just crawling at his 1 year birthday, now he is running all over the place, jumping off things, climbing on stuff. I'm getting ready to convert him to a big boy bed, and I'm so sad about it. He just is too cute. But boy is he a little flirt. He loves the little blonde haired girls!! At playgroup he is always playing with the other little girls, and reading to them. That is the other thing, he is such a little book worm. I LOVE that reading is so important to him!

Then there is the newest addition. Kaitlyn Jade was born on 7/11/2011 at 8:30am. She is a little doll, and such a ham!! She already is doing big things. Sitting up on her own, says "dada" and stacking things. She rolls over, and has started to try and get her knees under her to crawl. I'm not ready for that. 3 of them on the move might be the death of me, but I love watching her learn everything. And she LOVES her daddy so much!!

As for me. I'm happy. Bryan and I are in a good relationship and he seems to truly respect me. Sam and I are understanding towards each other and we both know that "we" are just not right. But that is about what I want to say on that right now. Off to pull the blueberry scones from the oven, the laundry out of the dryer to fold and roll over the wash, and then finish sewing a few items for a baby shower. Never a dull moment here in my little piece of paradise!

No comments:

Post a Comment