Friday, September 25, 2009

sick!

So my poor lil' monkey caught dad's bug and is sick. :( He's got a steady cough, running nose and a fever. Other then that, I don't know...b/c he can't tell me if he has a headache or sore throat. He has been doing really well with it though. He still likes to play and smile..but takes more naps and wants a lot more snuggle time. Which I am more then willing to give him!!

He had a check at the doctor, and he thinks he's going to be fine. Just wants me to keep him updated and to keep an eye on him. He said he's be more worried about the side effects of the flu (such as respiratory illness, ear infection, etc), if it is that. So he made Sam go in and get all the tests for the Flu, H1N1 and also any of the viral diseases that are out there. We want to know what we're dealing with before it happens. :)

As for me. I'm getting sick from it all too. I def have a headache, sore throat, cough, fever, runny nose..you name it!! So I'm sure that lil' guy isn't feel too well. I'm trying to take it easy, but it's a bit hard when you have a sick lil' boy on your hands too. But...I did get to go get my new glasses. Now to wait for them to come in!! That will make me at least feel like I look less crappy!! LOL!

But we're slowly feeling better...and as I said. He's still happy baby!! Looks like he's getting over it better then Mommy and Daddy are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment